Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going Green - The Pentair Intelliflow Pool Pump Mini Review


If you are a homeowner and also own a swimming pool you already know how expensive the monthly electric bill is when you are running the swimming pool pump/motor. The folks at Pentair have been manufacturing and selling the Pentair Intelliflow VF pool pump now for about 4 years and it is hands down the most efficient pool motor available for consumers that can save you some serious green as it can cut your electricity consumption by more than half as it is a software programmable infinite variable speed motor that out-performs single and 2 speed pool pump motors by a country mile. The secret is in the software programmability and the use of the latest generation electric motor (the same efficient electric motor technology that is used in the Toyota Prius) It can be programmed to run so that the average consumption measured in watts can be as low as 270 watts or even lower........and it is powerful enough to keep your pool sparkling clean with any filtration system and it can be programmed to run a robotic pool floor cleaner. The pump is so efficient that PG and E offers rebates of $100.00 to the selling dealer and $100.00 to the end user. I give this pool pump 2 thumbs up...Way Up. At a street price of $1800.00, this will pay for itself in electricity savings in less than 2 years. To learn more about this fantastic pump check it out at:

www.pentair.com

5 comments:

  1. High Technology is also now on Pentair Pool Pump. This review amazed me and gives more knowledge from the simple things I know before. It takes time for me reviewing another benefits of this product before I keep to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. automatic pool controls: Automatic pool controls are a great way to automate some of the basic maintenance processes evolved in the upkeep of your swimming pool clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. automatic pool controls: Automatic pool controls are a great way to automate some of the basic maintenance processes evolved in the upkeep of your swimming pool clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pool pump is essential need for swimming pool. pentair provides variable speed pool pump. variable speed pump help to save 70-80% energy. pentair intelliflo variable speed pump is one type of pentair pool pump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    pool heater

    ReplyDelete